Lightning Terminal v0.9.1-alpha: Software Updates
Lightning Terminal (LiT) is a browser-based interface for managing channel liquidity on LND nodes.
- "This release of Lightning Terminal (LiT) includes updates to the versions of the integrated LND, Loop and Faraday daemons."
- "We'll be continuously working to improve the user experience based on feedback from the community."
- "This release packages LND
v0.6.2-beta, and Faraday
- "NOTE that the minimum version of
lndthat can be used in
- "Installation and configuration instructions can be found in the README."
- Fix "no matching files found" compilation error when litd is used as a library by @guggero in #530
- build: update lnd version to v0.16.1 by @Roasbeef in #532
Full Changelog: v0.9.0-alpha...v0.9.1-alpha