- "We just shipped the first non-beta release of Liana. This also marks the beginning of our offering around the open source wallet. Learn more at wizardsardine.com/liana."
- "For the 1.0 we’ve spent the whole release cycle working on improving the usage flows and the UI. There is still plenty of niceties we’d like to have (just have a look at our issue tracker) but we consider this release to be usable by your average bitcoiner. Try it now!"
- "We’ve also cleaned up the documentation about Liana. Our Liana web page should give a clearer conceptual description of the software and what it enables. On the other hand, the Github repository
READMEis now focused on getting you set up."
- "Starting with this release, we also distribute codesigned and notarized MacOS binaries. This is required by Apple to be able to run a Mac application without going through much hassle."
createspendcommand now allows you to not provide any destination. In this case it will create a send-to-self transaction containing a single change output.
- "Overall there is a new layout and color scheme. The "draft transactions" menu was renamed to the more common "PSBTs".
- The homepage now features a list of payments, instead of transactions.
- The spend transaction creation process is now contained in a single screen. It allows you to easily create a send-to-self transaction by not specifying any recipient.
- The homepage will now feature an approximation of the remaining time before the first recovery path becomes available.
- The homepage now features a button to refresh all coins whose recovery path is available (or close to be), if there is any.
- Entries in the coins list now features a button to refresh a coin (create a send-to-self transaction in order to restart the timelock).
- You can now generate multiple receive addresses in a row.
- We now display the alias of signing devices (if any) in the final installer step.
- Send-to-self transactions are now displayed as such instead of being affected a "0.00000BTC" value.
- The installer will not present a step to register the descriptor on the signing device if there isn't any.
- Some wording improvements all around.
- The slider to configure timelocks in the installer now has a step of 144 (instead of 1).
Shout out to @jp1ac4 for steadily contributing bug fixes and cool new features throughout this release!