- "Intentionally break multisig wallets that have heterogeneous master
keys. Versions 4.4.0 to 4.4.2 of Electrum for Android did not check
that master keys used the same script type."
- "This may have resulted in the creation of multisig wallets that that cannot be spent from with any existing version of Electrum."
- "It is not sure whether any users are affected by this; if there are any, we will publish instructions on how to spend those coins (#8417, #8418)."
- Handle expected errors in DSCancelDialog (#8390)
- Persist addresses tab toolbar "show/hide" state (b40a608b)
- Implement bip39 account detection (0e0c7980)
- Add share toolbutton for outputs in TxDetails (#8410)
- Fix old bitcoin app support (<2.1): "no sig for ..." (#8365)
- Bump req ledger-bitcoin (0.2.0+), adapt to API change (30204991)
- Limit max feature bit we accept to 10_000 (#8403)
- Do not disconnect on "warning" messages (6fade55d)
- Fix wallet.get_tx_parents for chain of unconf txs (#8391)
- Locale: translate more strings when using "default" lang (a0c43573)
- Wallet: persist frozen state of addresses to disk right away (#8389)