This release makes it much easier to use the Graphical User Interface, and allows one to configure more than one recovery path when creating a new wallet.
- We now support having multiple recovery path in a descriptor.
- We now support more general descriptors: multisigs in the primary or any of the recovery paths henceforth aren't required to use
multi()anymore and the maximum number of keys per spending
path is thereby lifted.
- You can now re-register the descriptor on a hardware signing device in the settings.
- You can now change the alias of each of the signers from the settings panel.
- At signing time we now warn you if the descriptor is not registered on the signing device.
- The signer alias is now displayed along with its type when signing.
- You can now connect to a running daemon without having to provide a path to its configuration,
provided it is using the default location for its data directory (or
- The GUI will now log to a
installer.logfile at the root of the datadir during installation, and
<network>/liana-gui.logwhen running. In case of crash, this will contain a backtrace.
- During installation we now check the connection to bitcoind.
- We won't error when parsing of descriptor with a 1-of-N multisig as primary path.
- We won't error at startup if our watchonly wallet is loading on bitcoind. Instead, we'll wait for completion of the previous loading attempt.
- GUI-specific: Blank addresses aren't treated as duplicates when creating a transaction.