- "Open sourcing my Data Vending Machine implementation," announced PABLOF7z.
"Nostr can act as a marketplace for data processing, where users request jobs to be processed in certain ways (e.g. "speech-to-text", "summarization"), but where they don't necessarily care about "who" processes the data," explains the DVM NIP description.
- "This NIP is not to be confused with a 1:1 marketplace; but rather, a flow where user announces a desired output, willingness to pay, and service providers compete to fulfill the job requirement in the best way possible."
- "This codebase uses @tiero 's Prem AI (premai.io) for easily self-hostable AI backends.
- "Want to try them? Use Highlighter's Dev environment (use the search bar at the top with, e,g, an Overcast URL)."
- "This is the code these three models are running behind the scenes in this video (with different risk configurations, thus they display different behaviors)."