Core Lightning v23.05 Released
Core Lightning is a lightweight, highly customizable and standard compliant implementation of the Lightning Network protocol.
Highlights for Users
commando-listrunesRPCs for blacklisting and listing stored runes.
feeratesadded 2 new options as "minimum" and NN"blocks". Use explicit block counts or slow/normal/urgent/minimum.
listclosedchannelsRPC to show old, dead channels.
recklessadded support for node.js plugin installation and for networks beyond bitcoin and regtest.
- Spending unilateral close transactions now use dynamic fees based on deadlines (and RBF), instead of fixed fees.
- More bug fixes and improved logging.
Highlights for the Network
- Blinded payments are now supported by default.
- Now always double-check bitcoin addresses are correct (no memory errors!) before issuing them.
- Allow slight overpaying, even with MPP, as spec now recommends.
Highlights for Developers
msatsuffix from all millisatoshi fields, as deprecated in v0.12.0.
- PSBTv2 support; all APIs now support both v0 & v2.
- NEW methods
decodepayfrom RPC to
- Improvements on the python gossmap implementation.
- The mTLS private keys are no longer group-readable.
- Added NEW command
makerunein hsmtool to make a master rune for the node.
setpsbtversioncommand to aid debugging and compatibility.
cln-grpccan now work with a range of versions.
"Since 23.02.2, we've had 265 commits by 17 authors over 59 days."
A special thanks to the 2 first time contributors:
"For a list of all changes, please see the changelog."