Azteco Bitcoin Vouchers Can Now Be Purchased with Cash At Over 126000 Locations in Brazil
Azteco provides a way to buy Bitcoin directly from corner shops and retailers in many countries without providing ID or having to create an account.
Azteco shared the news on Twitter:
- "You can now buy an Azteco bitcoin voucher in Brazil. Pay with cash at over 126,000 locations, by Pix, or online with a bank transfer. It takes less than a minute to redeem your voucher and there’s no need to create an account."
Azteco vouchers are currently available at:
- 126,000+ Cash-in locations in Brazil.
- 52,000+ Cash-in locations in Colombia.
- 45,000+ Cash-in locations in Mexico.
- 90,000+ Cash-in locations in Peru.
- 35,000+ Cash-in locations in Chile.
- 2,000+ Cash-in locations in Ireland.
- Rapid Transfer Coming soon for Europe.
- Globally, when purchased online via G2A.
- The service charges a 7% commission + $1 processing fee.
- On-chain vouchers also incur a network fee, while Lightning vouchers are instant and with zero network fees.