Introducing Security Express
The Security Express channel allows us to achieve two major goals:
- Ship AOSP’s security updates faster, for users who want to receive security fixes as quickly as possible, even in the face of possible bugs.
- With your help, catch and fix more bugs that appear after merging security updates, before they reach the Stable channel.
- April 2023 Security update
- Chromium: 112.0.5615.48 (latest stable)
- Restrict USB access at boot time when configured to only allow when unlocked
- Fix viewing app info dashboard of hidden work app
- Allow user to add/remove Quick Settings tiles with one click
- Paused work apps now remain paused after reboot (with fixes from beta)
- Messaging: Slight Material You design changes
- Update all included apps to latest
- SetupWizard: Don’t crash when you press next with no apps selected
- Keyboard: Fix spell check on sentence end
- F-Droid: 1.16.2