- "Crucially, this SDK is an end-to-end, non-custodial, drop-in solution powered by Greenlight, a built-in LSP, on-chain interoperability, third-party fiat on-ramps, and other services users and operators need."
Performance & Optimizations
- Faster startup time (less than a second for the SDK to be ready for payment)
- Reduce TLS handshakes to greenlight by using one gRPC connection.
connectmethod for Simple initialization. One initialization code for all cases (register, recover, existing)
- Seamless realtime backups
- Sending on-chain (reverse swap).
- Added support for golang, csharp and python.
- Bump Greenlight dependency by @ok300 in #300
- Input Parser: Add extended support for Node ID (possible Node URI) by @ok300 in #301
- Fix different impl member order from the trait warning by @ademar111190 in #297
- Apply connect API changes to sdk-flutter by @erdemyerebasmaz in #305
- Reuse greenlight connection by @roeierez in #304
- Rn connect api by @roeierez in #306
- Connect API by @roeierez in #303
- Fix RN NodeConfig transmission by @dangeross in #308
- Lazy connection to greenlight to improve startup time by @roeierez in #309
Full Changelog: 0.1.1...0.1.2