Latest Amethyst updates include:
- "Much requested Settings page with a few key options that apply to all users in the app."
- "Early support for classifieds, a Nostr-native replacement for Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace. To create new items, please use other clients like https://ostrich.work/ for now."
- "Early support for custom emojis in reactions. Add your preferred collection on emojis-iota.vercel.app to your user and those collections will be displayed as options to you on the Reaction setup screen (click and hold the like button)."
v0.68.1: Settings Page
- Adds Settings for (by @greenart7c3)
- The default language of the app
- The default theme of the app
- If it loads images automatically or not
- If it loads URL previews automatically or not
- If it plays videos automatically or not
- Updates to the Japanese translations by @akiomik
- Adds Support for Classifieds (nostr-protocol/nips#662)
- Adds Japanese Translations by @npub1f5uuywemqwlejj2d7he6zjw8jz9wr0r5z6q8lhttxj333ph24cjsymjmug
- BugFix to cut multiple emojis from reactions
- BugFix to remove emoji package list selection from Profile threads.
- When clicking in a repost of a note, redirects the user to the note directly, not to the repost.
- Adjustments to allow removing of the selected emoji packs from the reaction setup dialog.
v0.67.0: Custom Emoji Reactions
- Support for Emoji Packs
- Support for Personal Emoji Lists
- Support for Custom emoji Reactions
- Fixes race condition when deleting a reposted event
- Fixes a crash when a lightning service returns an emtpy pr field.
- Fixes images going over text in a markdown rendering
- Early support for displaying custom emoji reactions
- Updates exoplayer version
- Makes nav(route) threaded operation
- Refactoring of Badge Box codes and Time classes
- Adds rendering of community approval posts to the NoteMaster of a thread
- Updates Tamil translations by @AutumnSunshine
v0.66.5: Content-Warning in Video Feed
- Adds content-warning toggle when sending an image.
- Toggle marks the media event (NIP-94 or NIP-95) as content-sensitive
- Change renderers in chat, communities, feed, and stores to show a warning before the image is displayed.