Amethyst v0.37.4: Zap Forwarding, Bug Fixes
Amethyst is a free and open-source Nostr client for Android devices.
Amethyst Android client for Nostr had four updates since v0.36.0 release:
Release v0.37.0: NIP-95 (Image upload to relays)
- Adds popup to choose which image server to use by @vitorpamplona
- Adds choice of NostrImg.com by @vitorpamplona
- Adds choice of NIP-95 relays by @vitorpamplona
- BugFix for AUTH w/ Nostr.wine by @vitorpamplona
Release v0.37.1: Zap Forwarding
- Adds Zap Address preference to the
- Zaps note-tags before user info.
- Enables raw URL uploads with warnings.
- Prunes NIP-95 data from memory when pausing the app.
Release v0.37.2: non-english hashtags
- Adds support for non-english hashtags by @vivganes
- Improves translations of NIP-94/95 servers by @vitorpamplona
- Correctly copy-pastes NIP94 and NIP95 addresses by @vitorpamplona
- Updates dependencies by @vitorpamplona
Release v0.37.3: Trying to solve the random crash
- Reverting compose to 1.4.2.
- Add logs for fail to decrypt zap.
- Bugfix for clickable url.
- Reducing the amount of filters to send to relays to 10.