- "Just started sending out Zeus v0.8.0 alpha invites to those who signed up for the Olympus waitlist via email. Open beta soon."
- "New v0.8.0 build is available for testers (alpha41). Contacts aren't quite ready yet, but we'll but that in a build in the coming days."
- "We've also published two new docs on our own docs site."
1. Open a channel to the embedded LND node. Learn how to open a channel to your embedded node in Zeus.
2. Open a trusted funding channel to the embedded node. "One potential setup you can have with your in-app, embedded node in Zeus v0.8: connect to your routing node at home (or in the cloud) with a private 0-conf channel. There are a lot of perks to this set up. You skip on-chain fees, save on routing fees, segregate your main LN funds from your phone, and potentially skip the need to backup your mobile wallet."
- "Two monster PRs going into the next v0.8.0 build:
- Settings > Embedded Node > Peers. Manually set your Neutrino and zero-conf channel peers.
- Contacts V1. Add on-chain, lightning, and Nostr addresses to a contact book for quick payments.
- "We have a service coming out later this year that will give you a lightning address that points to your node."