ZapPlanner: Periodic Payments in Bitcoin
ZapPlanner enables periodic lightning payments powered by Nostr Wallet Connect (NWC).
- "Schedule Value 4 Value payments to a lightning address to support your favorite content creator."
- "Allow ZapPlanner to send payments on your behalf, that you have control to cancel whenever you wish."
- "ZapPlanner is just one example of the possibilities that NWC enables."
- "ZapPlanner is built on Nostr Wallet Connect (NWC) to enable seamless lightning functionality through a secure, indirect connection to your wallet, made possible by the exchange of Nostr events."
- Visit https://zapplanner.albylabs.com/ to get started.
- "You can link users of your service to ZapPlanner with a custom confirmation link containing a custom comment or include LUD-18 data which can be used to track payments and enable services for paying users. Click this link for an example and see the ZapPlanner README for more information."
- "ZapPlanner uses Alby's packages: alby-tools to parse a lightning address and request an invoice using LNURL and the Alby SDK in order to send payment request notes and read responses (with the preimage) defined by the NIP-47 spec."
- "Do you have any other ideas or want to contribute and improve ZapPlanner? create an issue on the github repository or send us an email!"