- "Introducing UTXOracle.py - Get the price of bitcoin without any exchange or third party.
- "Anyone can run UTXOracle.py on their Bitcoin Core full node and they will get the same price. They will also get the same price history going back to July 26th, 2020."
"It will work even while you are disconnected from the internet because it only reads blocks from your machine. It does not save files, write cookies, or access any wallet information."
- "It only reads blocks, analyzes output patterns, and estimates a daily average a USD price of bitcoin. The call to your node is the standard "bitcoin-cli"."
- "Open source, 100% on-chain data, no external libraries, no cookies."
- Deployed instance of UTXOracle.py can be found here.