- Update Tor Browser to 102.7.
- Update the Tor client to 0.4.7.13.
- Simplify the error screen of the Tor Connection assistant when connecting automatically.
- Improve the wording of the backup utility for the Persistent Storage.
- Remove the confirmation dialog when starting the Unsafe Browser.
- Fix support for some graphics cards:
- Update the Linux kernel to 6.0.12. This improves the support for newer hardware in general: graphics, Wi-Fi, and so on. (#18467)
- Remove from the Troubleshooting Mode 2 boot options that break support for some graphics cards:
vga=normal. (#19321) Please let us know if the support for your graphics cards has been fixed or is still broken.
- Fix starting AppImages that use the Qt toolkit like Feather and Bitcoin-Qt. (#19326)
- Fix clipboard encryption and decryption in Kleopatra. (#19329)
Fix at least 2 cases of Persistent Storage not activating:
- When activation takes longer (#19347)
- When the Dotfiles feature includes symbolic links (#19346) Please keep reporting issues with the new Persistent Storage. We give them top priority!
Fix 3 clipboard operations with KeePassXC:
- Copying a passphrase to unlock a database (#19237)
- Using the auto-type feature (#19339)
- Clearing passwords automatically from the clipboard after 10 seconds
- Fix the display of the applications menu that was broken in some GTK3 applications installed as Additional Software. (#19371)
- Localize the homepage of Tor Browser when started from the Tor Connection assistant. (#19369)
For more details, read the full changelog.