- Feature: Improve Dev-Console #1850 (k9ert)
- Feature: Menu extensions can extend menus #1648 (k9ert)
- UIUX: Adding "Open Bitcoin app" verbiage to Ledger Upload Keys page #1868 (wombat6)
- UIUX: Better balance display #1841 (relativisticelectron)
- UIUX: Do not hide elements by default #1854 (relativisticelectron)
- UIUX: Individual HWI progess for Ledger devices #1864 (Manolis Mandrapilias)
- Mobile: Better width settings #1828 (relativisticelectron)
- Mobile: Optimisation of tx-table #1852 (Manolis Mandrapilias)
- Bugfix: Add non-witness-utxos and xpubs when using hwi with ledger #1888 (Salvatore Ingala)
- Bugfix: Escaped HTML in messages and errors #1890 (relativisticelectron)
- Bugfix: HTML escaped on Cobo and Coldcard Upload Keys page #1871 (wombat6)
- Bugfix: Missing values in tx details #1862 (relativisticelectron)
- Bugfix: during loading: KeyError: 'blocks' #1859 (relativisticelectron)
- Chore: Delete endpoint controller test #1872 (Manolis Mandrapilias)
- Chore: Dynamic fee rate optimisations & Cypress tests #1878 (Manolis Mandrapilias)
- Chore: Reworked extension list #1895 (k9ert)
- Chore: Upgrade to python 3.10 #1688 (relativisticelectron)
- Chore: Use Python 3.9 for black in pre-commit-config #1894 (Manolis Mandrapilias)
- Chore: redirect flash call #1883 (k9ert)
An update featuring some of the most highly-requested features, along with bug fixes which bring improved performance and stability to the app.
ZeroSync allows to verify Bitcoin's chain state in an instant. No need to download hundreds of gigabytes of blocks. A tiny cryptographic proof suffices to validate the entire history of transactions and everyone's current balances.
This is a big update with dramatic UI changes, new functionality, the release of a brand new feature, and improvements for our power users.