Since the publishing of this post, Sparrow Wallet v1.7.6 bugfix was published:
- Bug fix: Fixes an issue creating a seed after loading or regenerating a Border Wallets entropy grid with a cell selection already present
- Show a warning if a Border Wallets entropy grid PDF is not saved
Important for Border Wallets users:
- "This is bug fix release which ensures the order of cell selection is preserved when choosing words from a Border Wallets grid."
- "To recreate Border Wallets seeds created with v1.7.4 using grid selection, select the cells using a left to right, top to bottom approach."
- "For all Border Wallets seeds created using v1.7.5 onwards, the order of cell selection in the grid is important as it determines the order of the words in your seed."
- Add Border Wallets number grid support
- Always show Tapsigner in airgapped import options
- Improve error message when Bitcoin Core wallet support is disabled
- Update Specter Desktop wallet import
- Bug fix: Preserve the order of cell selection in a Border Wallets grid
- Bug fix: Support broadcasting via mempool.space when using signet