- We’re happy to announce the release of Samourai Wallet 0.99.98f. You can download the APK from our website or on Google Play. You can find release notes on our documentation site.
- New PayNym Bot & Toolbar Menu.
- Authenticate using PayNym. Sign in to websites without an email or password, simply scan a QR code.
- A brand new UI for both initiating and collaborating in STONEWALLx2 or Stowaway transaction.
- New Joinbot. For a small spam prevention fee you can have JoinBot act as the second participant in a STONEWALLx2 collaborative transaction.
- There is a small anti-spam fee in addition to the usual miner fees when using JoinBot. The service fee is set at 3.5% of the send amount or 0.01 BTC, whichever is less.
- Also introduced a new screen in the wallet activated from the new Toolbar Menu. This screen is called ‘Tools’ and contains new UI for sweeping private keys and calculating addresses for your wallet.
No two users can claim the same addresses on the platform ensuring that there is no cross-attestation. Additionally, if a user removes an address or wallet, that address cannot be re-attested for at least 60-days.
Block (formerly Square) will be manufacturing their upcoming hardware wallet in Austin, Texas. This post highlights the process they took when making this decision.
No one other than the intended recipient can read transmitted messages, not even Threema as the service operator. It’s not required to provide any personal data whatsoever: If so desired, Threema can be used completely anonymously, i.e., without disclosing one’s phone number or email address.