RoboSats v0.4.3-alpha: Small Fixes & New Features
RoboSats is a simple and private way to exchange bitcoin for national currencies.
This release has many small fixes and new features:
- Support for Iranian Toman (IRT) by @HT696.
- Order book performance improved by ~50%.
- Android app now launches your Telegram client or LN wallet when tapping on the QR codes.
- Fix "no robot" error on Android app.
- Add multi-architecture builds for Android (size of APK down from ~120MB to ~30MB).
- Improved order book column management (DataGrid updated to MUI-X v6).
- Up-to-date Spanish translation by @Gravity2106.
- Up-to-Data Catalan translation by @BlueLynx21.
- Fix Tinkoff payment method collision by @dirtyroom969.
- Coordinator allows all origins (prerequisite for further Federation-enabled clients testings).
- Improved handling of stray locked HTLCs.
- Improved handling of payout invoices that are "holded" or get stuck.
- Improved resource efficienty of celery tasks.
- Fixed celery tasks to check on outgoing stuck payments consuming all celery worker threads.
- Improved visuals on Telegram notifications ( ...have EmOjIs...).
- New telegram notifications for first in-app chat message from peer and any subsequent message that has a gap of >5min.
- Traducción completa by @Gravity2106 in #399
- Fix to prevent "Tinkoff" and "Tinkoff QR" methodos collision. by @dirtyroom969 in #400
- Update es.json by @Gravity2106 in #401
- Added Nostr donate info. by @jimtoshi in #402
- Add TG message for new in-app chat messages by @Reckless-Satoshi in #403
- Fixed npub address by @jimtoshi in #406
- Allow all cors origins by @Reckless-Satoshi in #407
- Migrate mui-x components to v6 by @Reckless-Satoshi in #408
- Update ca.json by @BlueLynx21 in #409
- Add stray locked htlc handler by @Reckless-Satoshi in #410
- Fixes "no robot", add launchers on Android. by @Reckless-Satoshi in #411
- Added Iranian Toman (IRT) currency by @HT696 in #412
- Add multi architecture Android builds and reduce bundle sizes by @Reckless-Satoshi in #413
Full Changelog: v0.4.2-alpha...v0.4.3-alpha