The release represents deep refactoring of RGB to complete its support for Turing-complete smart contracts.
- Migration to strict type system.
- Removing embedded validation procedures in favor of AluVM.
- Global state.
- Consensus ordering of global state data.
- Validation of structured state with strict types system.
- Release v0.10 beta 1 by @dr-orlovsky in #136
- Skip bulletproofs construction. Remove grin secp256k1zkp dependency. by @dr-orlovsky in #135
- WASM support by @dr-orlovsky in #142
- Simplify data hierarchy in contract operations by @dr-orlovsky in #143
- Schema validation refinements by @dr-orlovsky in #145
- Fix SchemaGlobalStateLimit Validation by @crisdut in #146
- V0.10.0 release by @dr-orlovsky in #151
Full Changelog: v0.9.0...v0.10.0