Prime Trust Texas License Issue May Result in Swan, Fold, and Others Cutting Off Access to Texan Users in Five Days
Texans will not be allowed to buy bitcoin, but can withdraw purchased bitcoin or fiat from the platforms.
- Prime Trust provides backend license and custody services for Swan, Fold, and other bitcoin brokerage services and exchanges.
- Due to issues with their license in Texas they are being cut off from the state at the end of the month.
- Both Swan and Fold have begun notifying customers.
- Users from Texas will not be able to buy bitcoin through these services but will still be allowed to withdraw already purchased bitcoin or fiat held on the platform.
- Strike users are not impacted since the company has its own License in Texas.