- "MyCitadel 1.3 ships with support for more advanced miniscripts with account-based time-locked multi-sigs and multiple user interface improvements."
"Account-based multi-sigs with time-locks and complex miniscript descriptors. This adds ability to compose complex time-locked conditions involving same signers in different time-locks (for instance having 2-of-4 multi-sig which in 1 year becomes 1-of-2)."
- Double-click on addresses copies address to clipboard
- Double-click on history entry copies transaction id to clipboard
- Double-click on coin entry copies outpoint information to clipboard
- Added displaying of unused addresses, visually distinguished from used
- Notification on the main screen to subscribe app updates
New distributive packages
- Debian package
- Flatpak package
- Windows installer
- Freedesktop environment integration
Full Changelog: v1.2.1...v1.3.0