- "We have our first version of Mutiny Wallet up for Android!"
- "We're looking for a few testers before we set it up on Fdroid. Feel free to test out the signet or mainnet version. Let us know if you have any issues!"
- Signet version: https://github.com/MutinyWallet/mutiny-web/releases/tag/build-9
- Mainnet version: https://github.com/MutinyWallet/mutiny-web/releases/tag/v0.4.4-1
Mutiny Wallet v0.4.4
The latest update to Mutiny wallet (v0.4.4) refactors the VSS encrypted storage, brings smaller fixes to NCW and nostr relays, and "reenables a voltage LND node that was previously disabled due to channel inactive issues."
- Fix for keysend by @benthecarman in #663
- Wait for usable channel before paying invoice by @benthecarman in #666
- Use mutex when clearing expired invoices by @benthecarman in #665
- Retry spendable outputs individually by @benthecarman in #667
- Move VSS into mutiny-core by @benthecarman in #669
- properly disconnect from relays by @benthecarman in #668
- Reenable voltage c2 node by @TonyGiorgio in #672
Full Changelog: v0.4.3...v0.4.4