Mutiny Node v0.2.8 Released
Mutiny node is the SDK behind Mutiny Wallet.
- LNURL Auth with multiple profiles have been added.
- Try mempool's API scheme first in case the user configured to a mempool esplora instance.
- Can now open channels to the CLN LSP.
- Better syncing support fixing a crash related to
- Better handle syncing transaction from check_address by @benthecarman in #420
- Simplify network checks by @benthecarman in #421
- Additional checks for LSP invoice amounts by @TonyGiorgio in #425
- Clippy tests by @TonyGiorgio in #422
- LnUrl Auth implementation by @benthecarman in #408
- Use mempool.space's fee rate api by @benthecarman in #428
- Better handle optional description for invoices by @benthecarman in #427
- Turn off scid alias for lsp open channels by @TonyGiorgio in #429
Full Changelog: v0.2.7...v0.2.8+1
Earlier in the week Mutiny team also released v0.2.7 of Mutiny node.
v0.2.7 - LDK 0.0.115 & LSP Improvements
- Mutiny Node has been updated to the latest v0.0.115 LDK release!
- We've also improved the LSP flow to consider fees that the user pays whenever there is a just in time channel needed.
- Various other bug fixes and logging improvements were made.
- Fix bug with wallet keys, cleanup deps by @benthecarman in #402
- Better handle RGS urls by @benthecarman in #404
- Fix dependency version confict by @TonyGiorgio in #406
- Add value() function for wasm models by @benthecarman in #409
- Pin lnurl to 0.2.1 by @TonyGiorgio in #410
- Receiver pays fee by default by @TonyGiorgio in #407
- LDK v0.0.115 by @benthecarman in #411
- Reduced connection-related logging by @TonyGiorgio in #416
Full Changelog: v0.2.6...v0.2.7