- Private safe deposit business operated in Beverly Hills.
- They rummaged through personal belongings of a jazz saxophone player, an interior designer, a retired doctor, a flooring contractor, two Century City lawyers and hundreds of others.
- Agents took photos and videos of pay stubs, password lists, credit cards, a prenuptial agreement, immigration and vaccination records, bank statements, heirlooms and a will, court records show. In one box, agents found cremated human remains.
- In her affidavit, FBI agent Lynne Zellhart made sweeping allegations of criminal wrongdoing by box holders, saying it would be “irrational” for anyone who wasn’t a lawbreaker to entrust the store with assets that a bank could better safeguard.
- “Only those who wish to hide their wealth from the DEA, IRS, or creditors would” rent a box anonymously at U.S. Private Vaults, she wrote.
No two users can claim the same addresses on the platform ensuring that there is no cross-attestation. Additionally, if a user removes an address or wallet, that address cannot be re-attested for at least 60-days.
Block (formerly Square) will be manufacturing their upcoming hardware wallet in Austin, Texas. This post highlights the process they took when making this decision.
Genesis is the main partner in Gemini’s “earn” programme, where retail investors lend out their coins in exchange for a fixed stream of returns. Gemini halted withdrawals from the scheme last month.