- "Introducing the Ministry of Nodes Bitcoin Nodebox: an easy, plug & play way for you to run your own Bitcoin node and use your hardware wallet with the best bitcoin related free and open source software."
- "Starting at $300, this offers a cost effective way to become a First Class Bitcoin Citizen. 5% discount if you pay with Bitcoin/Lightning. Cash & PayPal also accepted."
- A refurbished Dell Optiplex MicroPC or Lenovo ThinkCentre MiniPC
- i5 processor
- 8GB RAM
- Choice of brand new 1TB SSD or 2TB SSD (SATA connection)
It comes with the following software installed:
- Operating system: Ubuntu Server 22.04 LTS
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin Core
- Private Electrum Server: electrs
- Blockchain explorer: mempool.space
There's also a 6min setup instructional video:
- Check out the FAQ section to decide if this product is for you.
- "For those who want to take a DIY approach, or simply don't want to trust, the Ubuntu Nodebox 2022 playlist is for you. It takes you through step-by-step on building your own Bitcoin node."