Mi Primer Bitcoin Crowdfunds 1 BTC On Geyser For 2023 Expansion
"Our 10-week Bitcoin Diploma program was the first in the world to be used in a public school system and is now being used in multiple continents around the world."
- "In 2022, we reached 11,064 students with our Bitcoin Introduction and Bitcoin Diploma Programs in El Salvador."
- "In March 2023 alone, we achieved the following:
- Reached 6,017 students with these programs.
- Launched a decentralized education network with schools (nodes) around the world, including in South Africa, Honduras, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Portugal, and the United States.
- Trained several new teachers, some of whom were former students, and all of whom are paid in Bitcoin.
- Added one new long-term sponsor."
- "Our growth has been rapid and we have big plans for the rest of 2023, including:
- Translating the MPB Diploma into 5+ different languages.
- Expanding our decentralized education network into 20 new countries.
- We're having our largest graduation in May in El Salvador with 415 Bitcoin Diploma Graduates."
- "All this growth comes at a cost, though. Our old budget projections no longer apply, and we need your help to continue this incredible growth.
- "Our campaign goal is to raise 2 BTC going toward expansion plans for April and May. An anonymous donor has offered to pay for air travel for one random donor if we can get to 1 BTC in donations on Geyser Fund."
- The campaign, launched on April 12, has already crowdfunded more than 1 BTC in April.
- "See our detailed cost breakdown here: Detailed Cost Breakdown."
- Click here to support Mi Primer Bitcoin 2023 Expansion campaign.
Geyser Campaign / Archive
Download My Primer Bitcoin Student Workbook (English)