- "Magic Webstore is proudly built on bitcoin, the money of the internet, and nostr, a distributed data caching protocol."
- "With Magic Webstore, your entire store is contained in your magic string, like a genie in a lamp. You just need to save that one string (back it up and store it safely) and you can do everything you need: add products to your store, manage your inventory, track your income, and keep you money safe."
- "Magic Webstore is completely free and open source and you can dive into its source code by clicking here."
- Click here to visit the store.
- "Base layer payments are self-custody. You alone have the private key. It uses my whisper addresses protocol to automatically derive infinite bitcoin keys from a single nostr private key, that way every time you receive a payment, it shows up in a different bitcoin address, but you can still recover it all."
- "Lightning payments are custodial by default. It automatically sets you up with a custodial lnbits account when you first load the page, which lowers the barrier to entry for people to get started. Also, I don't run the lnbits instance (Ben Arc's company does), so I am not responsible for having custody of anyone's funds."
"I plan to make it easy to point it at your own node, but I need to write some software for that. Still, there is a way to do it right now if you're okay with a but of coding in the browser," Super Testnet wrote.
- Lightning support
- Custom relay support
- Revised login flow with magic strings
- New name (it used to be called Superstore)
- New url
In the words of Stacker.news user @Coinosphere: