- "Yo, Lume v2 is ready to testing, you can download here," announced @reya.
- "There are many planned features that are not yet ready to be shipped in this build. I am still working on them, and will release new build shortly after."
- "So with the v2 release, I want to fix it, planning and executing carefully. My main goal is to make Lume become an everyday nostr client."
"I don't want Lume to become heavy or feature-rich, supporting all NIPs at its core. Instead of including everything in the core, I will create an extension system. If users want certain features, they can install them via the extension store."
- "In this version, the only remaining Nostr NIPs that I haven't added to the core are NIP-44 and NIP-28. After that, I will build an extension system and an SDK for users who want to build extensions for Lume."
"Lume is now my full-time job. I don't know how long I can handle it, but I will try my best. I hope that someday, when you reinstall your PC, Lume will be one of the first apps you install."
- Redesign UI
- Use Harmony color palette (source)
media-chromefor video player
- Support Light and Dark Mode based on system
- Support nsecBunker
- Support outbox model
- Migrate from custom secure storage (tauri-stronghold) to native secure storage (keyring-rs)
- Improve native notification
- New composer support write text, article (long-form content) note and file sharing (NIP-94)
- Upgrade to Tauri v2
- Add Nix dev environment by @sectore in #98
- User cannot upload image (CORS issue), will be fixed in the next update
Full Changelog: v1.2.7...v2.0.0