Lightningcon Vietnam 2023 Talks Are Available Online
The conference took place on March 23-24, 2023 in Da Nang, Vietnam. The event is set to come back on March 2024 (very early bird tickets available now).
Talks and panels from the event include:
- Bitcoin and the Battle between Good and Evil (53min) - featuring Jimmy Song, Jeremy Showalter, Andrew and Otis, moderated by Stephan Livera.
- Bitcoin as Sound Money in the context of the Thai ecosystem (31min) by Piriya.
- Fiat Money Ruins Everything (50min) speech by Jimmy Song.
- Vietnam & SE Asia: The Bitcoin Community (52min) - panel with Albert Buu, Dominik. Leo Weese, Koji Hagashi, and Adam Mashrique. Hosted by Stephan Livera.
- Machankura: The Medium Is Not The Message (33min) by Kgothatso Ngako.
- The Money Race between CBDC and Bitcoin Lightning in South East Asia (50min) by Dea Rezkitha.
- Lightning on the Web (46min) with Roland Bewick.
- Asset Tokenization over Lightning (32min) by Andreas Kohl.
- Usability of the Lightning Problems & Solutions (48min) by Leo Weese.
- Bitcoin Adoption from Japan - Failures and Lessons (28 min) by Koji Hagashi.
- BOB Space BKK - Tales from the Trenches (42 min) with Piccolo and Sovereignsk8.
- Product Management in Bitcoin (28 min) with Jeremy Showalter.
- Wallet of Satoshi (27 min) by Daniel Alexis.
- Neutronpay: Birth, Rise, and Future in APAC (53min) by Albert Buu.
- Bitcoin as Generational Wealth (28min) by Louis Liu.
- Full-RBF: What it is, and why it helps multiparty protocols (50min) by Peter Todd.
- Why Bitcoin Becomes a Hedge Against Inflation in Emerging Markets (52 min) by Jack Lee.
- Investing into Bitcoin Companies (44 min) by Muzz.
- Neutronpay, Bitcoin Beach Vietnam, Lightningcon (33min) by Malcolm Weed.
Here is a behind the scenes vlog of the conference: