Kollider Wallet: Browser-based Lightning & Nostr Extension
Kollider is a new custodial Lightning + Nostr wallet with native stablecoin integration.
Kollider Wallet Features
- Hold BTC, USD, and EUR Balances. Kollider Wallet allows you to hold balances in BTC, USD, and EUR. These synthetic stablecoins are created using hedged positions on Kollider Exchange. We take care of the hedging and exchange interactions on the back end, so you can easily denominate some portion of your funds in fiat but use that balance for apps, services, and purchases with Lightning.
- Currency Swaps. Easily swap between balances and convert from one currency to another, without ever leaving the app.
- Lightning Login. Kollider enables Lightning Login, a simple and secure single sign-on protocol that allows you to login to Lightning app and services with your Kollider Wallet. Instead of creating an account with an email and password, simply click a QR code and authenticate with Kollider Wallet to instantly sign in.
- Lightning Addresses. Lightning Addresses allow you to send money to any Lightning user with human-readable account names. Every Kollider Wallet user is automatically given a Lightning Address, so you can send and receive funds using this protocol.
- On-Chain Deposits and Withdrawals. Kollider Wallet makes it easy to move funds between Bitcoin layers. You can deposit on-chain Bitcoin and receive Lightning Network Bitcoin in the wallet, and you can easily withdraw from Lightning Network to on-chain.
- Nostr Key Management. You can import or generate Nostr keys and store them in Kollider Wallet. This allows you to easily login to and use Nostr web clients (and send payments and zaps) directly from the wallet.
- Lightning + Nostr Search. Easily search for users by Lightning Addresses or Nostr profiles, and pay those users directly from the app.
- Lightning App Directory. Explore some of our favorite Lightning Apps in the wallet’s directory.
- Available on Chrome, Firefox and Brave.
- The app is fully custodial but no KYC.