GrapheneOS and CalyxOS September Security Updates Released
Popular privacy-focused mobile operating systems got their September security updates.
- full 2023-09-01 security patch level (early release based on AOSP 13 security backports since the AOSP/stock monthly release is not available yet)
- kernel (Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6a, Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro, Pixel 7a, Pixel Tablet, Pixel Fold, Generic 5.10): update to latest GKI LTS branch revision including update to 5.10.194
- kernel (Generic 5.15): update to latest GKI LTS branch revision including update to 5.15.130
- Vanadium: update to version 116.0.5845.172.0
GrapheneOS Changelog / Archive
- September 2023 Security update (Partial)
- Google did not release an update for the Pixels this month, like it usually does. As such, we’re unable to update the proprietary components.
- They did release the open source components, which we’ve updated in this build.
- Chromium: 116.0.5845.172
- microG: Update to latest upstream
All of the changes from the previous update (4.12.2) are also included in this.
CalyxOS Post / Archive