- For the last 48 hours withdrawals have been frozen but some seem to be processing now.
- According to chain data, it appears that nearly $7M worth of withdrawals have been processed today.
- This comes following a tweet thread released by FTX Founder Sam Bankman-Fried earlier today on a potential path forward.
- Despite claims from SBF that all hope is not lost, the safe assumption here is that FTX will not be saved and customers that are not able to withdraw will have to go through a lengthy bankruptcy proceeding to potentially recover whatever funds remain.
- Our full timeline of the FTX collapse can be found here. We will update it as the situation continues.
- Update Nov 10 21:42 UTC: Withdraws seem to be connected to Bahamian individuals and entities only per tweets from FTX's Head of Institutional Sales
- Update Nov 10 21:42 UTC: Tron, FTX broker deal for customers to withdraw certain tokens
SBF Thread Archive