Electrum v4.3.3: Support for Recent Ledger Update and Bug Fixes
Electrum is a popular bitcoin wallet available for all major desktop operating systems and android.
- fix handling failed HTLCs in gossip-based routing (#7995)
- fix LN cooperative-chan-close to witness v1 addr (#8012)
- never put ypub/zpub in psbts, only plain xpubs (#8036)
- for witness v0 txins, put both UTXO and WIT_UTXO in psbt (#8039)
- Trezor: optimize signing speed by not serializing tx (#8058)
- modify plugin to support new bitcoin app v2.1.0 (#8041),
- added a deprecation warning when using Ledger HW.1 devices.
Ledger itself stopped supporting HW.1 some years ago, and it is
becoming a maintenance burden for us to keep supporting it.
Please migrate away from these devices. Support will be removed
in a future release.
- tighten build system to only use source pkgs in more places (#7999, #8000)
- use debian makensis instead of upstream windows exe (#8057)
- stop using debian sid, build missing dep instead (98d29cba)
- AppImage: fix failing to run on certain systems (#8011)
- getinfo() to show if running in testnet mode (#8044)
- add a "convert_currency" command (for fiat FX rate) (#8091)
Qt wizard: fix QR code not shown during 2fa wallet creation (#8071)
rework Tor-socks-proxy detection to reduce Tor-log-spam (#7317)
Android: add setting to enable debug logs (#7409)
fix payserver (merchant) js for electrum 4.3 invoice api (0fc90e07)
bip21: more robust handling of URIs that include a "lightning" key (ac1d53f0, 2fd762c3, #8047)