- When creating new requests, reuse addresses of expired requests (fixes #7927).
- Index requests by ID instead of receiving address. This affects the following commands: get_request, get_invoice, list_requests, list_invoices, delete_request, delete_invoice
- Trampoline routing: remember routes that have failed. Try other routes instead of systematically raising tampoline fees.
- Fix sweep to_local output from channel backup (#7959)
- Harden build script for macOS binary: avoid using precompiled wheels from PyPI for most packages (#7918)
- The Windows/AppImage/Android binaries are now built on debian using the snapshot.debian.org archive instead of ubuntu. This should help with historical reproducibility. (#7926)
release notes: https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum/blob/master/RELEASE-NOTES