Electrs v0.9.14: Fixes and Updates
Electrs is an efficient re-implementation of Electrum Server in Rust. The server indexes and queries your node to verify transactions without having to trust any other third parties.
- Fix 'server.version' support for version range (#887).
- Allow not waiting for block download before sync (#888).
- Fix typo in config_specification.toml (#883).
- Bump bitcoind version used in CI (#882).
- Prefix Prometheus metrics with 'electrs_' (#881).
- Fixup error handling in Prometheus HTTP server (#880).
- Add address->scripthash conversion tool.
- Update dependencies (crossbeam-channel, jsonrpc, bitcoincore-rpc, serde_json, tempfile).