Feni v0.1.8: Cashu Wallet & Mint Implementation in Golang
Feni is a free and open source Cashu mint and wallet implementation in Golang. Cashu is a Chaumian Ecash wallet and mint with Bitcoin Lightning support.
- 463b68b NUT-08 by @BilligsterUser in #42
- 540cfad mint: log mint server's listening address (ip:port) at start by @theStack in #45
- c6485ce fix crash of
paycommand if no argument is provided by @theStack in #43
- c74ddb4 typo by @thesimplekid in #46
- a1e1c43 [Mint] add keyest id to blind sigs by @callebtc in #48
- 5a7f52a mint: simplify
AmountSplitby iterating over amount bits by @theStack in #44
- @BilligsterUser made their first contribution in #42
- @theStack made their first contribution in #45
- @thesimplekid made their first contribution in #46
- @callebtc made their first contribution in #48
Full Changelog: v0.1.7...v0.1.8
DISCLAIMER: "The author is NOT a cryptographer and this work has not been reviewed. This means that there is very likely a fatal flaw somewhere. Cashu is still experimental and not production-ready."