- This BlueWallet update adds 'Add Wallet' menu item for macOS users, enables haptic feedback on Android, and allows importing QR code images from other sources.
- UPDATE: v6.14.6 was released after we made the original post, it includes few more fixes for macOS and Android users (see below).
- Back in December, the project also removed Tor support due to unmaintained dependency. Users are recommended to use alternative tools like Orbot or Tailscale.
- macOS Add Wallet menu item
- Haptic feedback on Android
- Allow importing a QR Code image from other sources
- Dismissing Scanner would result in undefined reject
- There is a bug when using the scanning function when creating a multi-signature signature #5869
- Transactions List component does not update on setParams #5844
- Clipboard toggle was not visible in Settings
- Wallet change macOS app UI fixes
- Startup crash on macOS app
- Sensitive onPress when using tooltip
- Rare crash on startup if not in offline mode (closes #5898) (#5964)
- Haptic feedback into a class with power state verification (#5954)
v6.4.16 also includes the following fixes:
- Settings was not selectable on macOS or iPadOS UIMenu
- Android 13+ File dialog for import/open