Blixt Wallet and Tesnet App Suspended From Google Play Store
"Blixt Wallet uses the Lightning Network client lnd and the Bitcoin SPV client Neutrino under the hood, directly on the phone, respecting users' privacy."
- "Blixt Wallet and Blixt Wallet Testnet have been suspended from the Google Play Store. We are working with Google on figuring out why," the app said on Twitter today.
- "In the meantime, you can download the wallet APK on GitHub."
- Wallet's developer Hampus Sjöberg also shared the following screenshot of the message he received from Google:
- Some users also recommended sideloading Android apps directly from GitHub using Obtainium.
- Learn more about Blixt Wallet on the project's website.
Twitter Post / Archive