- "The Antminer S21 is the first new series that Bitmain has introduced since it revealed the Antminer S19 XP at its World Digital Mining Summit in Dubai in November 2021."
"According to a Bitmain representative, the company expects to manufacture at least 50,000 units per month (50/50 air cooled and hydro cooled) for the next 8 months, but the company may produce as many as 100,000 per month if there is sufficient demand," wrote Hashrate Index.
- "Bitmain expects to begin shipping the first round of Antminer S21 units in December, but it will ship the bulk of its new S21 inventory in Q1 and Q2 of 2024."
- "At launch, the Antminer S21 has a promotional price of $14/TH for an order of 1.2 EH/s or more(which comes out to $2,800 per unit for air cooled models and $4,690 per unit for hydro models)."
Here are some quick stats for the Antminer S21 air cooled model:
- Antminer S21 Hashrate: 200 TH/s
- Antminer S21 Efficiency: 17.5 J/TH
- Antminer S21 Wattage: 3500 W
And stats for the Antminer S21 hydro cooled model:
- Antminer S21 Hydro Cooled Hashrate: 335 TH/s
- Antminer S21 Hydro Cooled Efficiency: 16 J/TH
- Antminer S21 Hydro Cooled Wattage: 5360 W