Bitcoin Optech newsletter #268 is here. This issue:
- links to draft specifications related to taproot assets;
- describes a summary of several alternative message protocols for LN that can help enable the use of PTLCs;
- recaps the BIP324 "Transport abstraction" PR Review Meeting;
- adds a Client-side validation topic.
- "Bitcoin Optech will host an audio recap discussion of this newsletter with special guests Olaoluwa Osuntokun, Greg Sanders, and Pieter Wuille on Twitter Spaces Thursday at 15:00 UTC. Join us to discuss or ask questions!"