- Creating drivechains with APO and a trusted setup
- Mempool Project launches Lightning Network explorer
- Federation software Fedimint adds Lightning
- Bitpay wallet improves RBF support
- Mutiny Lightning wallet announced
- Core Lightning #5581
- Eclair #2418 and #2408
- Eclair #2416
- LND #6335
- LDK #1706
An update featuring some of the most highly-requested features, along with bug fixes which bring improved performance and stability to the app.
ZeroSync allows to verify Bitcoin's chain state in an instant. No need to download hundreds of gigabytes of blocks. A tiny cryptographic proof suffices to validate the entire history of transactions and everyone's current balances.
This is a big update with dramatic UI changes, new functionality, the release of a brand new feature, and improvements for our power users.