Bitcoin Connect v3.2.0-alpha Released
Bitcoin Connect is a simple library that enables users to connect their wallet to lightning-powered websites on any browser through WebLN, the open protocol for lightning on the Web.
- This release fixes two issues and one request raised by @ekzyis from stacker news:
- closeModal no longer causes an issue with React strict mode;
- connecting/connected subscription methods now fire callbacks immediately if the state already matches when the subscription is created;
- new API function to get the current connector's config (e.g. to display the name of the connector currently connected to):
- It also introduces a new fiat balance switcher thanks to @Alan-AC7.
- Special thanks to @hzrd149 for a huge reduction in package size!
- Also there are some improvements to xss attack prevention by @reneaaron.
- There's also an experimental way to configure NWC permissions through the Bitcoin Connect
isConnected function has been deprecated and will be removed in v4.