Bitcoin 2023 hosts more than 150+ high profile speakers, 15000+ attendees, and over 2000 companies.
General Assembly Day 2 - May 20, 2023
- Nakamoto Stage (Main Stage) livestream link.
- Offcial Open source stage pirate livestream link.
- Full agenda link.
- Event website link.
Agenda (Open Source Stage)
- 09:00AM: SeedSigner Workshop with Keith Mukai and SeedSigner.
- 09:30AM: Open Sourcing The Prehistory of Bitcoin with Wolf Von Laer & Aaron van Wirdum.
- 09:50AM: Sparrow Desktop Workship with Craig Raw.
- 10:20AM: Bitcoin Core Development Process & Ossification featuring arbedout, James O'Beirne, Paul Sztorc, Jameson Lopp.
- 10:45AM: Collaborative Bitcoin Transactions with George Kaloudis, BTC Zelko, and Craig Raw.
- 11:00AM: Web5: Open To Build with Daniel Buchner.
- 11:35AM: The Role of Bitcoin Core Maintainers & The Path Forward featuring Steve Meyers, Gloria Zhao, Niftynei, and Jess Jonas.
- 1:00PM: Burak Presentation: TBDXXX.
- 1:30PM: Business Models Supporting Open Source with Grant Gilliam, thunderbiscuit tb, The Seardsalmon, Justin Evidon.
- 1:55PM: Fedi Workshop with Justin Moon and Obi Nwosu.
- 2:30PM: The Disturbing Bitcoin Prosecution of Roman Sterlingov with Tor Ekeland and Michael Hassard.
- 3:00PM: Bitcoin Games: Pleb Feud with Mike Germano and George Mekhail.
- 3:30PM: Captain Youth Performance
Agenda (Main Stage)
- 09:00AM: Journalism on a Bitcoin Standard panel with Mark Goodwin (Bitcoin Magazine), Whitney Webb (Unlimited Hangout), Joe Hall (Cointelegraph), Luke Rudkowski (We Are Change).
- 09:35AM: How To Learn Like a Bitcoiner with Daniel Prince (Once Bitten), Saifedean Ammous (Author), Corey DeAngelis (American Federation for Children).
- 10:00AM: The Intellectual Rabbithole with Eric Weinstein (The Portal Podcast), Robert Breedlove (What Is Money Show).
- 10:35AM: The Art of Bitcoin Banking with Jameson Lopp (Casa), Obi Nwosu (Fedi), Caitlin Long (Custodia).
- 11:00AM: Will AI Dream of Electric Bitcoin? Panel with Tuur Demeester (Adamant Research), Dhruv Bansal (Unchained), Nolan Bauerle (The Breakup).
- 11:30AM: Bitcoin Games keynote by George Mekhail (Bitcoin Magazine).
- 11:40AM: Super-Hyperbitcoinization panel with Max Keiser (El Salvador Bitcoin Advisor), Stacy Herbert (Bitcoin Office), Joe Hall (Cointelegraph).
- 1:00PM: Lightning in a Bottleneck panel featuring Junseth, Shinobi, Matt Corallo (Spiral), P (Swan Bitcoin).
- 1:30PM: Steady Lads panel with Dylan LeClair (Bitcoin Magazine), Mark Moss (Market Disruptors), Lyn Alden (Investment Strategist), Preston Pysh (Investors Podcast Network).
- 2:00PM: Number Go Up Is Not a Use Case fireside chat with Peter McCormack (What Bitcoin Did), Mike Brock (TBD).
- 2:25PM: Evolving Bitcoin's Code with Aaron van Wirdum (Bitcoin Magazine), Tadge Dryja (Developer), Jeremy Rubin (Developer), Amiti Uttarwar (Developer).
- 2:50PM: The Global Financial System vs Bitcoin with Avik Roy (Equal Opportunity), Alex Brammer (Bitcoin Today), Matthew Pines (Krebs Stamos Group).
- 3:15PM: BPI Action Announcement with Tim Ryan (Zoetic Global), David McIntosh (Club for Growth).
- 3:30PM: 1 Bitcoin Giveaway with Artem Bespaloff (Asic Jungle).
- 3:45PM: Vivek Ramaswamy Keynote (Presidential Candidate).
- 4:05PM: Zoltan & Arthur Hayes - New Monetary Order with Arthur Hayes (100X Group), Zoltan Poszar (Credit Suisse).
- 4:35PM: The Biggest Bulls with Matt Odell (Citadel Dispatch), Adam Back (Blockstream), and Jack Mallers (Strike).