Bitcoin 2023 is said to host more than 150+ high profile speakers, 15000+ attendees, and over 2000 companies.
General Assembly Day 1 - May 19, 2023
- Nakamoto Stage (Main Stage) livestream link.
- Pirate livestream of the Open Source stage link.
- Full agenda link.
- Event website link.
Agenda (Main Stage):
- 09:00AM: Investing in Bitcoin Businesses with Tyler Evans (BTC Inc.), Alyse Killeen (Stillmark), Mike Jarmuz (Lightning Ventures), Jeff Booth (Ego Death Capital).
- 09:30AM: The Future of the Creator Economy with Justin Rezvani (Zion), Layah Heilpern (Content Creator), and Zuby (COM Entertainment).
- 10:00AM: The Indonesia Bitcoin Mining Campaign with Ridwan Kamil (West Java Government) and Samson Mow (Jan3).
- 10:30AM: States of Change with Perianne Boring (Chamber of Digital Commerce) and Cynthia Lummis (US Senator).
- 10:55AM: Decentralization in Action keynote by Amiti Uttarwar (Bitcoin Core).
- 11:25AM: Principles of Economics keynote by Saifedean Ammous (Author).
- 11:45AM: Flow States & Free Markets keynote by Robert Breedlove (What Is Money Show).
- 1:00PM: Thermodynamic Savings with Michael Saylor (MicroStrategy) and Bill Miller (Miller Value Partners).
- 1:35PM: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Keynote (US Presidential Candidate).
- 1:55PM: The Great Ordinal Debate panel with Pete Rizzo (Bitcoin Magazine), Eric Wall (Taproot Wizards), Matt Corallo (Spiral), Shinobi (Independent), and Udi Wertheimer (Taproot Wizards).
- 2:40PM: Bitcoin, Energy Systems and The State fireside chat with Lyn Alden (Investment Strategist) and Natalie Smolenski (Bitcoin Policy Institute).
- 03:10PM: Tulsi Gabbard Keynote (Former Congresswoman and Presidential Candidate).
- 03:30PM: On The Confidence Crisis fireside chat with Arthur Hayes (100X Group) and Michael Lewis (Author of The Big Short).
- 04:10PM: Bitcoin vs The IMF keynote by Alex Gladstein (Human Rights Foundation).
- 04:35PM: 🌎 🌍 🌏 keynote by Jack Mallers (Strike).