- "This patch release backports (from the BDK 1.0 dev branch) a fix for a bug in the policy condition calculation and adds a new taproot single key descriptor template (BIP-86)."
- "The policy condition calculation bug can cause issues when a policy subtree fails due to missing info even if it's not selected when creating a new transaction, errors on unused policy paths are now ignored."
- Fixed: Backported #932 fix for policy condition calculation #1008
- Added: Backported #840 taproot descriptor template (BIP-86) #1033
- Fix release/0.28 branch 1.57 MSRV errors by @notmandatory in #991
- Backporting "Fix policy condition calculation" onto release/0.28 by @junderw in #1008
- Ignore rocksdb audit error RUSTSEC-2022-0046 by @notmandatory in #1007
- Backport new taproot descriptor template (BIP86) by @notmandatory in #1033
- ci: pin dependencies with Cargo update instead of in Cargo.toml by @notmandatory in #1054
- release: bump version to 0.28.1 by @notmandatory in #1057
Full Changelog: v0.28.0...v0.28.1