Here are some of the available August updates provided by publicly listed miners in no particular order.
- Produced 1,072 BTC in August 2023 and 7,368 BTC Year-To-Date.
- Secured Miners for 5 EH/s Additional Hash Rate.
- Combined Unrestricted Cash and Bitcoin Was $445 Million as of August 31, 2023.
- “High temperatures in August provided us with the opportunity to support our grid partners by reducing our power consumption and contributing more than 32,000 megawatt hours to help their customers.”
- "The Company sold 43 bitcoins in August 2023 at an average of approximately $28,200 per BTC. Sales of BTC equated to proceeds of approximately $1.2 million. August daily BTC mined averaged 21.26 and reached a high of 22.11."
- 5.6 EH/s online as of August 31, 2023, up 43.5% from August 31, 2022 and up 5.7% from July 31, 2023.
- 5.1 EH/s average online, up 3.3% from July 2023.
- 74.6 BTC/average EH/s, down 2.0% from 76.1 in July 2023.
- 383 BTC mined, up 1.3% from July 2023 and down 28.3% from August 2022.
- "“We saw temperatures and power demand in Texas continue to break records, resulting in the most significant monthly curtailment of the year from our power provider at Odessa."
- “On the corporate side, we also bolstered our treasury management platform this month by adding a $10mm term credit facility with Coinbase. This facility will be available for us to draw on as an additional tool in the future.”
- "Riot achieved a new monthly record for Power and Demand Response Credits, totaling $31.7 million in August, which surpassed the total amount of all Credits received in 2022."
- "Based on the average Bitcoin price in August, Power and Demand Response credits received equated to approximately 1,136 Bitcoin."
- Self-mined 330 bitcoin in August with an average production rate of 11 bitcoin per day.
- Power cost averaged $10.3k per bitcoin produced, or approximately $0.036/kWh in August.
- Qualified for 10-minute spinning reserve ancillary service program at the Lake Mariner facility.
- HIVE produced 274 Bitcoin in the month of August, from ASIC and GPU mining operations, representing an average of 74.7 Bitcoin Per Exahash, with an average hashrate of 3.67 EH/s for the month of August 2023;
- HIVE produced an average of 8.8 BTC per day in August 2023;
- HIVE ended the month with 3.69 EH/s of mining capacity, including ASIC and GPU BTC hashrate.
- "Stronghold mined 219 Bitcoin in August and generated approximately $0.5 million in energy revenue, which represents the equivalent of approximately 16 additional Bitcoin based on the average price of Bitcoin during the month."
- In late August, Stronghold achieved hash rate capacity of 4 EH/s.
- In August 2023, the Company produced 139.9 BTC, a 5% increase compared to the prior month. The increase was primarily driven by a higher average active hash rate, partially offset by an increase in network difficulty.
- The Company's active hash rate was approximately 2.03 EH/s as of August 31, 2023.
- Treasury holdings of BTC and ETH were 758.5 and 13,002.1 with a fair market value of approximately $19.7 million and $21.4 million, respectively, on August 31, 2023.
- The BTC equivalent of our digital asset holdings as of August 31, 2023, was approximately 1,747.0 or approximately $45.3 million.
- The Company had cash and cash equivalents of $24.9 million as of August 31, 2023.
- Argo Blockchain mined 105 bitcoin or bitcoin equivalents or 3.4 BTC per day, a 19.05% drop from 4.2 BTC per day mined in the previous month.
- Mining revenue in August amounted to $2.93 million vs $3.87 million in July.
- Decrease in BTC mined driven primarily by economic curtailment at Helios, which generated significant power credits that the Company expects will more than offset the foregone revenue from the curtailment.
- As of 31 August, company held 49 BTC.
- 103 Bitcoin were generated, resulting in an average production rate of approximately 3.3 Bitcoin per day.
- No bitcoin were sold during the month.
- Total balance of bitcoin in reserve was 9,255 on August 31 – 7,158 of which was unencumbered.
- Installed ASIC hashrate capacity at our Alberta facilities was 2.6 EH/s at the end of the month.
- Hut 8 produced 39.6 BTC/EH in August.
- 58.3 BTC mined in August, down 2.5% from July and up 359% YoY.
- Month-end operating hash rate was 1.3 EH/s, up 18% from July and 13x YoY.
- Operations achieved 74.1 BTC/EH efficiency.
- "Uptime was 66%, down from July due to a significant increase in curtailments over the month as a result of record high temperatures at our hosting partner sites."
- DMG mined 46.7 bitcoin with 0.63 EH/s realized hashrate.
- DMG’s bitcoin balance as of August 31, 2023 was 477 bitcoin.
- DMG’s realized hashrate was well below its installed nameplate hashrate due mainly to ongoing heat issues.
- "As of August 31, 2023, the total mining hash rate stands at 403 PH/s with 4,250 miners installed in the Indiana facility, representing all miners the Company has purchased."
- "The Company mined 23.5 Bitcoins and achieved a revenue of US$655,647 in August 2023."