Arti v1.1.3 Released: More Onion Service Development
"Arti is our ongoing project to create a next-generation Tor client in Rust."
- "Our primary focus remains: preparation for onion service support in Arti. We can now parse all of the relevant message types, build circuits as needed to target relays, build and sign onion service descriptors, and deliver onion service requests to our
- "We've also solved a few annoying bugs, made our CI more bulletproof against certain programming mistakes, and exposed a few missing APIs in our code."
- "There have been many smaller changes as well; for those, please see the CHANGELOG."
- "Our next areas of focus will be the remainder of onion service client support: downloading descriptors, making circuits to the right relays, and performing the correct handshakes."
- "In parallel, we're working on a prototype for our RPC/FFI interface, for non-Rust applications to use in working with Arti."