- The latest version of Amethyst adds support for rendering flare.pub's NIP-71 video events in Amethyst, NIP-75 zap goal events (no rendering yet), and introduces a number of performance improvements, bugfixes, code quality improvements and translations.
What's new in v0.83.5
- Makes sure the relay list contains unique urls.
- Fixes the lack of relay icons in the NIP44 messages
- Fixing some of the minification issues.
- Creating the benchmark build type on the modules as well.
- Improves the speed of contains
- Updates dependencies
- Fixes the benchmark for Robohash
- Fixes the giftWrap test cases since the migration to v2
- Fixes the position of the participant list in live streams.
- Initializing the isHidden state for the note correctly
- Avoiding the creation of modifiers.
- no need to remember the showProfilePicture state
- Adds support for displaying video events.
- Refactoring some of the old nomenclature of Kind 1 tags.
- Add write support for NIP-10 deprecated positional tags in text notes to maximize backwards compatibility