Amethyst v0.58.2: Post Animations, Custom Reactions and Bug Fixes
Amethyst is a free and open-source Nostr client for Android.
v0.58.2: Bugfix for long reactions
- Addresses reactions with more than 1 character.
v0.58.0: Custom reactions
- Custom reactions.
- Starts to preload objects before the feed is ready.
- Simplifies URL Preview calls.
- Hungarian translation updates by @ZsZolee.
v0.57.0: Animations for loading posts
- Uses animateItemPlacement to show new Notes and update the size of current ones as they load.
- Adds NIP-10 markers to kind 1s, fixing bug with thread view in other clients.
- Adds an option to opt-out from automatic spam and report filters by @npub1w4uswmv6lu9yel005l3qgheysmr7tk9uvwluddznju3nuxalevvs2d0jr5.
- Adjusts the size and alignment of relay icons in the video feed.
- Refactors some of the Zap Request,Response objects in the interface for performance.
- BugFix for emtpy space in Notications when blocked posts are included.
- Updates kotlin dependencies.
- Activates build cache.
v0.56.5: Support for NIP-14 (subject line)
- Basic Support for displaying NIP-14 on notes (Subject).
- BugFix for Video Uploads when the video is already compressed to the minimum.
- Improves markdown support.
- Fixing upstream library issue with images on markdown.
- Refactors color objects to avoid recreating them on-demand.